PURPOSE AND GENERAL PRINCIPLES
This technical document contains specific operational guidelines aimed at providing a synthetic and immediate tool for the application of prevention and containment measures of a general nature, to support a model of recovery of economic and production activities compatible with the protection of the health of users and workers.
In particular, the various scientifically recognized prevention and containment measures to combat the spread of the contagion are integrated in each card, including: behavioral rules, social distancing and contact tracing.
General guidelines (Valid for the entire structure)
The Torre S.Antonio structure provides limited access for guests to its interior exclusively by booking and registration.
A personal club card is provided that allows access, reservations, the order of lunch and dinner and the identification of guests.
There are no access by strangers or not booked inside.
The structure has no indoor areas except for the bathrooms which are sanitized by periodic sanitizing products and the use of certified germicidal UV lamps between one customer and another.
▪ The staff followed a specific course on the risks of covid obtaining a specific certificate of participation.
▪ Adequate information on prevention measures is prepared, which is also understandable for customers of other nationalities.
▪ Before accessing the facility and in all places of greatest crowding (beach, restaurants), body temperature will be measured, preventing access in case of temperature> 37.5 ° C.
▪ Adequate information on preventive measures will be prepared, understandable also for customers of other nationalities.
▪ Body temperature will be detected, preventing access in case of temperature> 37.5 ° C. The structure has 4 areas:
A – Reception
B – Holiday Home
C – Catering
D – Beach
Area A – Reception
▪ The reception manager welcomes customers with a mask while maintaining the spacing and preferring an open-air reception
▪ Payments are strongly suggested in a contactless manner through 3 methods of online payment before arrival. Where this is not possible, all payments can be made either through a contactless card reader or a dedicated application that allows the customer to pay the receipts from their mobile phone.
▪ Information on the functioning of the structure is provided through whatsapp and each nucleus provides a whatsapp / telephone contact for traceability and communications which is deleted 14 days after his departure.
▪ The opening of the entrance gate for guests takes place via a telephone app
Area B – Holiday Home
▪ Employees are required to use the mask always when in the presence of customers and in any case in any circumstance in which it is not possible to guarantee the interpersonal distance of at least one meter.
▪ Guests must wear a mask every time they report to the staff and in any case in any circumstance in which it is not possible to guarantee the interpersonal distance of at least one meter.
▪ Wide availability and accessibility to hand hygiene systems with hydro-alcoholic solutions is guaranteed in various locations within the structure, promoting their frequent use by customers and employees.
▪ Each object provided for use by the structure to the guest must be disinfected before and after each use.
▪ Ensure frequent cleaning and disinfection of all environments with particular attention to common areas and surfaces touched most frequently (handrails, light switches, door and window handles, etc.).
▪ The heating / cooling systems that use heat pumps or convectors will be cleaned according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer, with the system stopped.
▪ The floors will be sanitized with specific products with 75% ethyl alcohol and with a steam mop.
▪ The ventilation outlets and grilles will be cleaned with clean microfibre cloths moistened with soap and water, or with 75% ethyl alcohol;
Area C – Restaurant
▪ Access to the tables is done by booking on whatsapp via a dedicated number.
▪ A record of customers present in the facility is maintained through the club card for a period of 14 days.
▪ The maintenance of at least 1 meter of separation between customers is ensured.
▪ The tables are placed exclusively outside.
▪ The tables are arranged in such a way that the sessions guarantee interpersonal distancing of at least 1 meter of separation between customers, with the exception of people who, according to the provisions in force, are not subject to interpersonal distancing;
Area D – Beach service
▪ Access is via two walkways, one for the descent and one for the ascent from the beach.
The spacing between the umbrellas (or other shading systems) is organized in such a way as to guarantee a surface of at least 10 m 2 for each umbrella, regardless of the way the beach is set up (for horizontal or rhombus rows).
▪ A distance of at least 1.5 m must be ensured between beach equipment (sun loungers, deck chairs), when not positioned in the umbrella place.
▪ Equipment such as eg. sunbeds, deck chairs, umbrellas etc. they must be disinfected at every change of person or family unit. In any case, sanitation must be guaranteed at the end of the day through the use of sanitizing products and high temperature steam.